I. Report a problem with Google Search
REPORTING OFFENSIVE CONTENT
- Do a search on Google for “Presto.News”, “Presto News”, and any fraudulent search relating to harmful and fraudulent information.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the Google results page.
- Click “Send feedback”.
- Enter a description of the issue you are seeing.
- Click “Next”.
- If you want, you can highlight the part of the page you want to send feedback about.
- Click “Send”.
REPORTING IMAGES IN SEARCH
- Do a search on Google images for keywords. When the images shown are inappropriate
- Click top right “SafeSearch Moderate”
- Scroll down click “Report Offensive Image“
For images on how to visit Seroundtable.
What happens with your feedback?
We can review the feedback you send and use it to improve the Google Search experience for everyone.
Note: Google can’t always respond to your feedback, but that doesn’t mean it wasn’t reviewed.
II. File a free DMCA Take Down Notice with Google
- Go to Google Support and fill out the form factually. Take your time to add all appropriate content like an attorney would.